At Wisconsin Medical Credit Union we understand that every person is unique and everyone has a different financial situation. We listen and consider your story. Maybe you’ve had financial difficulties and are working to get back on track? Maybe you're looking for a way to increase your usable money? We’ll work to find you the best options available.
No prepayment penalties
Save money with true bi weekly payments
Whether purchasing or refinancing, we can offer you a mortgage that fits your life.
- Flexible payment options.
- Low closing costs
- Purchase, refinance, and cash out loans
- TRUE Bi-weekly payments available
- Land Loans – Recreational or Residential
- WMCU does not sell loans
Use the equity in your home for any purpose.
- Purchase a vehicle
- Remodel your home
- Consolidate debt
- Refinance an existing mortgage to lower your rate or your payment
What is Equity, and how do I know how much I have?
Equity is the difference between the fair market value of your property and the mortgages held against it.
|$150,000||First, we need your latest appraisal or current property tax bill, to arrive at the value of your home.|
|x 80%||We use a conservative approach using 80%* when calculating from an appraisal or the Estimated Fair Market Value from your property tax bill.|
|- $80,000||Subtract any outstanding liens on the home (including a first mortgage, second mortgage, etc.).|
|$40,000||This would give you the potential amount you can borrow.|
HELOC ( Home equity line of credit)
Tap into the equity of your home. Get an approved line of credit, for a determined dollar amount.
- 7 year period during which you can take advances without reapplying
- Up to 15 years repayment
- Borrow funds as needed
- Only pay interest on what you owe
- Use the equity in your home for any purpose
Looking to purchase a new or used vehicle? We have has some of the best rates in town.
- Terms up to 84 Months
- No down payment required
- Get pre-approved* - to have negotiating power when looking for a vehicle
- Already have a car picked out? Fill out a loan application* and let us get you in the driver’s seat.
- Check the value of your trade, and the vehicle you're purchasing to ensure you're getting a fair deal. This is also a helpful tool when negotiating prices while shopping.
Purchase or refinance that boat, camper, RV, 4-wheeler, etc..
- No down payment required
- Flexible terms available
- Get pre-approved*
Financing for everyday life, whether expected or unexpected.
- Quick approval
- Flexible payment options
Credit Builder Loans
If you have less than perfect credit, here is the loan to help you get on track. Here's how it works:
- Take out a loan for your requested dollar amount
- The loan money is deposited and held in your savings account as collateral
- Your timely monthly payments will help build your credit score
- Once the loan is paid in full, the money is available to use any way you please.
Short Term Loans
Before hitting up the payday loan stores, check with us first!
- Terms from next payday to three months available
- Avoid the excruciatingly high interest and choose a more reasonable option
- Quick approval
Debt Consolidation Loans
If monthly payment obligations are weighing you down, look at our debt consolidation option.
- Pay off credit cards, medical bills, high interest debt, etc.
- One manageable monthly payment
- Pay debtors directly
Kwik Cash Loan
A Kwik Cash loan is a pre-approved line of credit which works like a credit card without the card
- Use it for unexpected expenses, overdraft protection for your checking account, or whatever you want
- Monthly payments are calculated by your outstanding balance
- Low payments starting at $25.00 per month
- Get loan advances when you need
Sallie Mae Student Loans
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loans give you flexible repayment options for when scholarships, grants, and federal loans aren't enough.
For more information or to apply click here.
Loan Protection Products
The amount you owe on your vehicle and the amount it is worth usually take different roads. GAP will assist you in covering the distance between them.
What is Gap Protection?
Did you know that the second you drive your vehicle off the lot, it depreciates an average of 20%. After that, each year it declines by 15% in value for the next 4 years. GAP can help you cover the difference between the amount your insurance company covers and the amount of your loan in the event of a total loss.
|Your loan payoff:||$20,000|
|The value of your vehicle determined by your insurance:||- $16,000|
|Primary Insurance Deductible:||- $500|
|Your responsibility without Gap:||$4,500|
|GAP will cover:||$4,500|
|AFTER GAP YOU OWE*:||$0|
|*Subject to certain exclusions and benefit limitations.|
Life & Disability Loan Coverage
In today’s economy, a good credit rating can be one of your most valuable assets. And through no fault of your own, it can be ruined due to an accident or illness. A common cause of repossession in the United States is a sudden illness in the family.
Your work disability insurance usually covers less than 70% of your regular income. How can you pay your bills, plus your medical expenses with less money than you make now?
In the event you become sick or injured, a fully protected loan that includes credit disability coverage means:
- Your loan payment is made for you while you are unable to work due to any covered accident or illness
- Benefits are in addition to any other protection you may have already
- Gives you peace of mind so you can focus on getting better and not on bills
In the event of your death, a fully protected loan that includes credit life insurance means:
- Protect your family's standard of living
- The creditor is paid directly
- Loan is paid in full, leaving your family free from payments
Mechanical breakdowns can be very expensive and you never know when they might happen. WMCU offers vehicle service contracts from Vision Warranty Corporation. Protect yourself against the high costs of vehicle repairs. In many cases, our warranties are less expensive than what you would find at a dealer. So call us for a quote, and make sure you're getting the most for your money!